- 'The Irish National Lottery', means the official lottery run by the "An Post", which has no connection directly or indirectly with "Data Download Ltd." trading as "Irish & UK Subscription Service", who act solely as an agent on behalf of the member.
- 'Agent', means "Data Download Ltd." trading as "Irish & UK Subscription Service" who will place the Stake on "EuroMillions Lottery" on behalf of the participating overseas member.
- 'Member', means the person from overseas who has paid for and picked the numbers to be placed on "The Irish National Lottery".
- 'Subscription', the cost of entry to the 'The Irish National Lottery'. There is NO markup on ticket prices. The subscription cost includes the actual ticket cost + your weekly membership charge + credit card charges.
The Agent Will:
- Receive and authorise all membership forms and confirm numbers to be played.
- Buy tickets bearing the Members agreed numbers for the amount of the Members Stake and inform them of the starting date, approximately 24 hours from receiving the Membership form.
- Collect any prize money and account to the Member the total amount of prize money won by the Member.
- On winnings over 1,000 Euro: send to the Member a cheque or bank transfer of all prize money owing to the Member less a ten percent administration charge and any bank charges incurred from the transaction.
- If any Member fails to pay in full the Stake amount to the Agent in advance of any Stake by the agreed deadline, the Agent may (but shall not be obliged to) pay that individual Stake on the Member's behalf and, if the Agent does so, the Member will reimburse the Agent forthwith upon demand.
- The Agent shall not be liable to any Member for any loss or damage arising out of any failing of the Stake by "The Irish National Lottery", provided that the Agent has acted honestly.
- The Agent Will:
- The Member will pay their individual Stakes to the Agent in advance of each Draw by the agreed deadline.
- The member will check the results section and claim any winnings.
Ceasing to be a Member
A Member shall be removed from the Agent agreement:
- If the member wishes to cease playing the game after the full payment of any Stakes.
- At the discretion of the Agent, if the Member fails to pay his individual Stake.
- At the discretion of the Agent, if the Member fails to reimburse the Agent in accordance with Rule 2.2.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Agent to update and amend this agreement.
- The Member in this agreement will have the Stakes placed in all draws as agreed in the membership email confirmation that shall be given by email address email@example.com to the email address you provided during the registration process. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the address provided to us during the registration process.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all winning players will remain anonymous.
- Offers void where Prohibited by Law.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that correct instructions are given to "Irish & UK Subscription Service" to effect the purchase of tickets.
- "Irish & UK Subscription Service" will accept no liability for any errors that may have occurred.
- "Irish & UK Subscription Service" cannot be held liable for any lost or delayed transactions caused by the failure of the Irish National Lottery computer or for any other computer or communications fault that may occur in the transaction of this business.
- Late payment will result in no purchase of tickets being made for the next applicable draw, but will then be used to effect purchase of tickets for the next consecutive draw.
- It will be the responsibility of you the purchaser to notify "Irish & UK Subscription Service" of any winning combination upon which a claim is made within 60 days of the date for which the applicable draw was made.
- "Irish & UK Subscription Service" shall act as group manager in collection of prize monies. These monies shall be paid to you in full.
- You may not purchase tickets or claim prize monies if under the age of 18.
- The ticket is purchased on your behalf subject to the rules for on line games and the Irish National Lottery game procedures. In the event of your failure to comply with those rules and procedures, the ticket purchased on your behalf shall become the property of "Irish & UK Subscription Service" and any prize monies resulting therefrom shall remain the property of "Irish & UK Subscription Service" absolutely.
- "Irish & UK Subscription Service" reserves the right to withdraw this service without prior notice.
- It is the cardholder responsibility to observe the national law of the cardholder's country regarding possible lottery and gambling prohibitions. In case of doubt, the cardholder must assure himself/herself
- Customer credit card details will be held on file by Data-call.org with the exception of the Card Verification Code (CVC), unless specifically requested by the Customer to retain such information.
- Where the Customer is not completely satisfied, a refund will be issued for the unused portion of the Customers subscription.
- "Irish & UK Subscription Service" ensures all personal details & information is confidential.
If you have any questions about our service, email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to answer them.
Our Service Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will refund the unused portion of your subscription - no questions asked.
We wish you the very best of Irish Luck!