Our postal address is
We can be reached via e-mail at
or you can reach us by telephone at
+353 71 9141685
We at Irish & UK Subscription Service, are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information of our website users. We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, at any time or for any reason.
By accessing the website and utilizing our services, you hereby consent to the use of your information, including your personal information, in the manner described in this Policy. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize Irish & UK Subscription to transmit your information outside Ireland in the manner and for the purposes described in this Policy.
Information Collection and Use
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the email address (where possible).
Our website do not make use of any cookies.
Personal Information that may be collected may include:
- Name, your phone number and email address for those signing up to receive Results and Jackpot alerts.
- In addition to the above, your postal address and credit card information for those purchasing subscriptions from our website.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website - (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service - (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, , disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
Access to, Updates on, and Removal of information from database
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to financial information (e.g credit card details) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g. dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that is maintained on our database, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site or customer support helpdesk (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we have on file. Consumers also has the ability to correct and update any inaccuracies in contact information, financial information, transaction information, communications that they have provided us.
For any requests for access or corrections to your information, please send us an email at email@example.com so we can process your request within 48 hours.
All subscribers are given the choice to “opt-out” of receiving email messages or other forms of communications related to Irish & UK Subscription. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your request and reason for your request, and your name will be subsequently removed from our database.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Information security and data retention
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (name, email address, credit card, billing address etc.) will be kept on file for not more than more than 30 days in order to facilitate auto renewals.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Data processing and transfers
Links to third party websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's online privacy protection act compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of this policy, please feel free to contact us using any of the information above.
Irish and UK Subscription Service
"Dunromin", Pearse Road, Sligo, Ireland.
Tel: +353 71 9141685
Irish-Lotto.com and Irish & UK Subscription Service incorporating International Ticket printer are neither associated with or endorsed by An Post National Lottery Company.